Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SOL ANGEL

So I know everyone seems to have their opinion on Solange Knowles but i think people should give her a chance.

She is an absolutely phenomenal artist and there has been so much growth in her music with the release of the SOL- ANGEL AND THE HADLEY ST. DREAMS album.

Apart form her music, her style is very retro and I recently started following her blog which I "HEART".





Since work has been very "BUSY" I have had a couple of her songs on my play list

T.O.N.Y.(The Other Night Y ) I love this song sooooo much; the lyrics are freaking deep, its about the night she got pregnant with her son Daniel.



CRUSH The melody is so pure its like listening to something from your early childhood, I LOVEYYYYY



GOD GIVEN NAME The lyrics are just iish



Have a good day guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share |