Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LAGOS MEGA SHOE SALE

 
Ok, so I am overly excited about the Lagos shoe sale happening on the 2nd of April, finally an answer to a shoe addict's craving.

For a while now I have been lamenting about how much I need shoe therapy, it just came at the right time and after speaking to the organisers I am more than convinced I want to be there.

The prices are supposed to range from =N=3,000 - =N=15,000 which isn't bad considering the Naija factor
and for me its the Steve Madden pair I have my eyes on, Check them out on Facebook .

I am definitely gonna be there so I will update the blog with pictures from the sale.

It takes a lot to get me excited about today's music but drake is definitely getting under my skin, he is on the play list CIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share |