Monday, March 15, 2010

BARAZAHI: THE PERFECT URBAN ESCAPE

So I experienced a little bit of heaven this weekend at Barazahi, it  was 5 1/2 hours of total spa indulgence.


The rustic decor and ethnic murals is the first thing that grabs your attention as it completely covers the entire layout of the spa.


The mani pedi was divine and I was told it  was a special Thai treatment and though I was allergic to the herbs, my nails turned out FEROSH!!!!!!!!!!

I think one of the major highlights was the wine bath I had, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! royalty cannot even begin to describe how I felt while having it.






















The point I think that made me give the spa 2 THUMBS UP was the massage and facial, it literally took me to another planet.



























The masseuse I would say was gifted in the art of de-stressing the client and with the backdrop of soulful tunes, it was almost impossible not to loose yourself in moment.

Yes, their treatments may set you back a bit but trust me when I say it is definitely worth every single penny.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, looks totally awesome! About how much did each of these treatments or the total package cost? Need to know how much Naira to be armed with when I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent fiance there recently and the they have ~10k rate for 1 hours treatments and all and ~ 35 for 6 hour treatments. If you have a budget, go there and you will find something that fits your pocket.

    You can check here for a list of their treatments and you can get their phone number off the site as well.
    http://www.barazahi.com/SpaTreatment.aspx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Share |