Friday, August 13, 2010

BEZ : ACOUSTIC TOH BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................

I have mentioned Bez a couple of times on the blog, the first time I heard him perform was at Asa's concert earlier in the year.

His music is a breath of fresh air, Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its no news that I am a huge fan of the Soul genre and what is more interesting is that he is 100% Nigerian, he is a phenomenal performer and the ease with which he strokes his guitar is pure magic.

I am a huge critic of Nigerian music since most people tend to praise the mediocrity that drives the industry,but he alongside his video producer, Kemi Adetiba have been able to break the trend and its at times like this I am proud to say I am Nigerian.

Trust me its been on repeat all morning, and am anxiously anticipating the release of his album. 

ACOUSTIC TOH BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share |