Thursday, August 12, 2010

GUESS WHO GOT PUBLISHED????? ELAN ON SUNDAY

Ok so am sure everyone is aware of my ongoing journey towards going Au Naturel with my hair, so I decided to write a post on it but work made it almost impossible to post it.

Anyways long story short 234NEXT newspaper decided to pick up the post/article and put it in this Sunday's edition of Elan.

I honestly never thought of myself as a writer, though I have always been known as a strongly opinionated individual but this totally takes it to a new level all I can say is WOW!!!!!!

Will put the article up on the blog after it has been published, did I mention I'm going to have it framed LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways in other news the blog has been totally behind and I am soooooooo sorry about it, I know we keep using work as an excuse but we have both gotten to a new stage in our careers that it is getting harder to keep up, but be rest assured we are coming up with a better schedule.

And finally, I have a movie date this weekend to see IJE (did a post on it last year) so am overly excited. 

Have a wonderful day ahead guys Keyshia cole and Monica are my ear candies for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share |