Sunday, August 22, 2010

MY JOURNEY SO FAR..........................

My transition seemed to be going on pretty smoothly and my new growth (natural) has almost outgrown all the permed tips and I am certain after a few more trims I should be completely natural.






Yesterday seemed like an exception though, because of the almost natural state of my hair, my regular stylist was so clueless as to how to manage my hair. She kept tugging, pulling and basically putting my head through hell so I decided to do some research on how to manage my hair throughout my transition and have decided except I wanna fix a weave I am now my own personalized hair stylist.

Did I mention I have become a Mixtress, started making homemade conditioning products to keep my hair soft and shiny, MoptopMaven inspired me to start mixing my own products and its been a very enlightening and exciting experience so far.

In other news, had a lunch today at the incredible PATTAYA; they make the best thai food in all of lagos and the prices are sooo freaking reasonable I totally recommend them.

 Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead, LES NUBIANS...............................


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share |