Saturday, February 6, 2010

MAGA NO NEED PAY

Ok I have to say it takes a lot for me to be impressed by loads of things especially Nigerian music.

So when a good friend of mine suggested this video to me*rolling my eyes* I thought "ok anoda nigerian video **sigh!!!**" but to my pleasant surprise I would have to say that I was literrally blown away.

First by the lyrics, then by the artists who did the collaboration and considering that I am a major fan of the soul genre I was uberly excited about the track.

The video was immaculate(Kemi Adetiba's handiwork ) and the message behind it makes so much sense, it is a positive medium of selling the Anti-yahooyahoo message.

It has definitely been one of the major highlights of my day. Check the video out and ps it features: Cobhams, omawunmi, Modele, Bez, BankyW, rooftop mcs,  MI, wordsmith.

1 comment:

  1. I happen to be that "friend".

    The video takes perception among the Nigerian youth to a whole new level. It also teaches the need to work to make a living. A punishment God gave to man since Adam and Eve sinned.

    Fortunately, God has added rewards to the works of our hands therefore the new generation developing should understand the value of work and the blessings attached to it.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Share |