Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SHORT HAIR

So I have decided to do something different to my hair and I am thinking of something short and cute but I am uberly confused about what to do.

Anyways here are my picks of the short hairstyles I think I can pull off and it may seem like I am a bit biased towards Keri Hilson but its cos I absolutely LUV her hair except the funny (I call it "hair tail" lol!!!) that she has been doing lately.

  she looks absolutely beautiful here


 



 I am a bit biased towards this one uhmmmmmm....................**maybe**

 



 
 
 




















This post is totally random by the way, thank GOD I have a wonderful hairdresser so I shouldn't be worried, will tell you guys how it turns out.

Brandy-I wanna be down and Monica- before you walk out of my life have been on replay all day, I miss good ol' fashion simple music.

Enjoy guys:




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share |