Sunday, February 21, 2010

REDISCOVERY: FASHION AND STYLE

So I have spent almost 3hours reading thru Karls's blog www.karlascloset.com and I come to the conclusion that I have literally forgotten where my priorities lie with regards to the blog.

Fashion has always been the ultimate in almost everything I have done, making money, relationships and loads of other stuff. So yesterday I am talking to a very special person and he goes what are my plans for the future and i literally go blank............. and I use the whole of yesterday evening and this morning thinking about it and I have REDISCOVERED what my mission is.

People may call it tacky or somewhat far-fetched but STYLE is paramount, I mean its on the same position as food in the hierarchy for me and when I think of a response to my future plans I would say its my own little secret but 1 thing I have decided is to stick to MY plans no matter what.

I am REDOING the blog so you guys should definitely watch out.................. and to all my darling friends dat I make read my blog and share it each time on Twitter and Facebook MMMMWWAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While writing this Jason Mraz- I am yours has been on replay for like 2hours, i'm a sucker for acoustic, neo-soul music SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!



Have a wonderful Sunday guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ShareThis

Share |