Sunday, June 20, 2010

naKIMuli inc

I have been absolutely rubbish at my blogging duties lately and its not work or anything just lack of anything moving to write about I guess.

Been thinking about going au naturel with my hair lately and growing it out to an Afro, but am still in  the thinking phase.

Anyways there is this absolutely fantastic design team I have been wanting to blog about for ages, naKIMuli which translates to flower in Ugandan .

Their clothes are absolutely FEROSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the edginess and pow!!!!!!!! of the colors are absolutely phenomenal. I love that their clothes have splashes of africa scattered everywhere *** I LOVE******

Check out the S/S10 Collection.


Check out behind the scenes footage while shooting their newest collection.



naKIMuli Spring 2010 Collection from Tennille McMillan on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share |