Friday, June 11, 2010

THE BEAUTY IN COLOURS: TIFFANY AMBER'S 2010-2011 COLLECTION

I am so sorry for going MIA work has been crazy and I am going through a huge transition, thank Jesus!!!!!!!! anyways so the first post for today is about Tiffany Amber's new collection.

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her designs just keep evolving and I honestly don't know how she does it but she is good.Every time I pass her store in the palms I become a kid staring into a candy store ogling..................

When I saw these designs this morning I was like OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so have to do a post on this, the clothes are so beautiful......................


The beauty in all these designs is simply the colors and how they seem to blend and mesh into themselves, which gives the clothes this very flowy, drapy look that is simply divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is her website for those of you who may not have heard of her http://www.tiffanyamberng.com/index.html she is one of the reasons I am Proudly Nigerian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share |