Thursday, April 1, 2010

:::.Click, Click, Click, Flash:::..

So I am having an ultra fabulous morning and its thanks to SATC 1, a particular scene has been playing in my head all morning OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (For those that don't know I am an AVID FAN)

The scene where Carrie is trying out the different designer gowns with André Leon Tally styling her **SWOONING** every girl's fantasy..........................Christian Lacroix, Lanvin, Dior need I say more and the track playing in that scene has been on replay all morning.

"I FEEL SO PRETTY , PICTURE PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL (PICTURE PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL)..............................."

The Scene:



The track done by Ciara:



 Have a wonderful  fabulous day guys mmmwwaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Share |