Monday, October 26, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW: FIGURINE ARAROMIRE



 

This is one of the best movies I have seen all year long.

The production, picture quality ,casting, imaging etc ................. was soo on point.


 The storyline was just the height of it, it is a love triangle between 2 friends(ramsey nouah and kunle afolayan) and a girl (Tosin Sido), and how the disovery of a figurine (Araromire) changes their lives, I dont want to spoil it for you soo I am not goin to say much.

I have to say it has been a very long time that a movie; NIGERIAN MOVIE has given me so much suspense, drama and romance all wrapped up in one.

I really have to commend KUNLE AFOLAYAN for the movie it was definitely worth all the time and effort.

It is definitely a must see movie.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you missed out the part where you went with someone and who you went with. Please tell **wink wink**

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is definitely a must see gd review guys.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Share |